Wilsons Promontory

Wilsons Promontory is a very popular camping destination. It is Victoria's largest coastal wilderness. We didn't camp here but visited for a couple of hours.

A panoramic view. Click through to larger image

It is really not much to see just from a drive through. One really needs to get out and walk the bush and walk to the beautiful beaches. From the info there is quite a diverse range of micro climates from beach dunes,  heath lands, rocky outcrops and mountain rainforests.

One of the pristine beaches

Rocky outcrops
Tidal River is the main location for accommodation and camping. Just outside the parks offices, shops etcis very poplar with campers though personally it was not my sort of camping area. There are other camping areas that have much more grass and secluded areas etc though maybe further from toilets. Each to their own.

Campground at Tidal River office/shop area

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Michelle