Low cost camping in Ingham

The CMCA has opened it's first low cost camp ground for members only. These are great and are in response for basic accommodation for fully self-contained vehicles. I know some friends who really want a no frills park but also want a secure place to park. The fact that there is potable water on site and a dump point is great. The park is within walking distance of town and the fabulous wetlands

Sadly I have lost my photos of this area, not that it is a photogenic place. It does have lots of grass.
This park is almost level and there is little restriction on where and how to park within the boundary. There is also a covered area for Happy Hours etc.

Just a part of the magnificent Tyto Wetlands

We enjoyed morning coffee and a walk around the fantastic Tyto Wetlands. There are so many birds too.

Jacana
Azure Kingfisher
On another day we went for a drive to to coast to Taylor's Beach, Halifax and Lucinda.

Wallaman Falls

Pretty colourful flower & foliage

Lucinda Jetty the longest service jetty in the Southern Hemisphere

It is great that the CMCA plans to establish many more low cost, no frills RV parks across Australia over the next five years. You can read more details on the CMCA page. I understand that the TYTO free camping is still available for non CMCA members. It too is within walking distance to town.

8 comments:

  1. Just to let you know that we are alive -read some more of your Blogs. Interesting hearing your stories and seeing your pics -- keep up the good work - Neil and Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We are mostly doing fine. Rob has some good days and some not so good. I am mostly well excepting a fair bit of hay fever lately. We expect to be home around mid October.

      Delete
  2. Haha. I've had a win. I've worked out how to add a shortcut to your blog on my Android's homescreen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am honoured that you want to do this! :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos of the birds Michelle, I enjoyed them xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Bird photography is nearly always credited to Rob. He loves to zoom in and get it up close if they stay still long enough that is!:)

      Delete
  4. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Michelle