Free camp with power & hot showers at Tullibigeal

About 45km north west from West Wyalong is a little town of a bout 250 residents called Tullibigeal. Adjacent to a silo and a race track is a little playground and park called Pioneer Park.



Campers are welcome to camp here on what is basically a gravel car park. If you park close to the toilet block you can hook up to free power only about 3 smaller RV or caravans which are unhooked can fit in this area close to the toilet block but there is more room further away for several rigs and you can leave your rig hooked together there. The facilities are cleaned regularly. A hot shower is separate and a donation is requested.


The corner store across the road is very friendly as is the pub just up the road a bit.

The weekend just before our visit was a big race meeting and the town was flooded with visitors from far and near parking everywhere they could.

3 comments:

  1. Even if you don't get a hook-up that place still sounds like a good deal giving you a place to explore the area from.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't even try to get a hookup even though there was room. We are fortunate that we get plenty of power through our solar set up.

      Delete
  2. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Michelle