Travel Crafts: A Sympathy Card

I thought it would be a good idea to list my crafts separately and ummed and aahh'd over a name for these posts. I have come up with Travel Crafts. Not all the crafts posted will be stuff made on the road as sometimes we are home but certainly it will include those done whilst on the road.

Here is a card I recently made.

Z fold Sympathy card


The papers (the background one was left over piece that already decorated at home for a previous project) and the card stock were brought with me as was the cut and embossed shapes. I have brought just a few cards and limited the colours and styles to be done so that I could actually leave home with out carrying everything with me. As it was I forgot to bring some glue but that was easily remedied at the nearest newsagent with the purchase of a quality glue stick. Sometimes I am frustrated that I don't have more choices with me, but I am still glad overall in limiting my stock on the road to make room for other crafts such as wool for crochet.


Go to Inkspirational Designs if you want to know more details on the card.

Breast cancer update


It also mentions my recovery from breast cancer which may be news to some of you. Thankfully all appears to be well now and I just need regular yearly screening to ensure it doesn't creep back.I will be posting  shortly my outlook on life since the diagnosis. Come back within a fortnight.

Cheerio

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Michelle