Lip Smacker - joke

Photo: Jerine

I know this joke isn’t travel related but I love it anyway and when I saw it again, I just knew I had to tell you.

After applying their lipstick in a school’s toilets, some girls would press their lips to the mirror, leaving lip prints.

The principal decided that something had to be done. So she called all the girls into the toilets and explained that the lip prints were causing a problem for the cleaner.

To demonstrate how difficult it is to clean, she asked the cleaner to demonstrate how he cleans the mirror.

He proceeded to do so. He dipped a long handled squeegee into the toilet bowl and mopped the mirror.

Since then there have been no lip prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Michelle