It's our Anniversary: 30 years - where have they all gone?.

Last Monday on the 28th March, it was our 30th Wedding Anniversary. 30 years of living with my very best friend. This man of God who has stood by me in the good times and in the hard times. There were some terrible times especially when I suffered depression for 4 years. Looking back I know that God held on to me and Rob held on to God.This hard working, praying, wonderfully supportive husband just happens to make my life complete.

We even had the table number 30 to mark the occassion!


This marriage has brought forth 4 wonderful children who each have their own personality and bring both us much pride and joy. We love each of them dearly. We also have a marvellous daughter in law who obviously loves our son and together with him has given us a delightful granddaughter with another baby on the way.
The years have also seen many people come into our lives and have richly added another dimension to them. We thank God for each and every one of you.

The girls & I - unfortunately I don't have a recent photo of Bob & the boys on the laptop!

We can truly say we have been wonderfully blessed by God. Where did the years go? and more to the point, "who stole my figure"?

Would I do it all again? With great exuberance I can say yep, every second of it.

We great enthusiasm I thank God and thank you Rob. I love you and hope we have many more years together. Our life together just gets better and better all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Michelle